- This event has passed.
14th Annual Chili-Cook-off
November 5, 2011 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$10 – $12
Featuring 20 local restaurants’ favorite chilis. You taste ‘em, you judge ‘em. Raffle prizes! Games, magician, petting zoo, pony rides, and more for kids! Beer, sodas, hot dogs and Italian ices. Tickets $10 ahead, $12 day of event. Kids under 8 — FREE! Tickets available from any Kiwanis member, at Smith Brothers, or online via the form below. Call Marianne Schutz (4622) or Frank Zugel (4653) for more information. All proceeds help the children of Savannah.
Participating Chili Masters
America’s Second Harvest, Brasserie 529, Deer Creek Club, Driftaway Café, Johnny Harris, Kroger, La Nopalera, Marshwood Club, Oakridge Club, Piggly Wiggly, Plantation Club, Sandfly Barbeque, Savannah Golf Club, Smith Brothers Village Market, Starfish Café, Texas Roadhouse, Tortuga’s Island Grill, Toucan/Sweet Potatoes, Village Bar and Grill, Wright Square Café
This year’s grand prize is a new Kindle Fire! From Amazon.com:
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing – Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows